G'day, I'm Corey.
I design (and build) interfaces that help people.
I'm a Designer who codes from Australia that loves to design interfaces (mobile and web), build design systems, and make products that people love to use.
I'm currently the Design Lead at Appbot, a company that is changing how some of the biggest companies in the world analyse customer feedback to improve their apps & products.
WhoCanUseOpen Source · Side Project
An open-source tool that brings attention and understanding to how color contrast can affect different people with visual impairments.Website ⤴
A growing collection of simple and consistent icons specifically designed for systems and products. Use how you want, without attribution.Website ⤴
A task manager designed to quickly organise your tasks across multiple groups and schedule them with ease. Currently in development.
A collection of custom meme-inspired emojis that you didn't realise you needed.Website ⤴
Localhost (Meetup + Tour)Co-Organiser
A meetup for Front-end Devs, Designers and everyone who loves the web. Also an Australian-wide tour of speakers.Case Study
Appbot MarketingDesign Lead · Frontend Dev
A popular tool to monitor & analyze app reviews from iTunes, Google Play, Windows and Amazon, globally – used by some of the largest companies in the world.Website ⤴
Crash Course Tweets
A collection of bite-sized tutorials to give people an introduction to design and workflow topics.
- №3MacOS screen capture shortcuts, tips and tricks ⤴
- №2Colour Profiles and Colour Management (sRGB or P3) ⤴
- №1HEX colour codes explained (with a hint of colour theory) ⤴
Interviews and Talks
- 2020Workflow With Corey Ginnivan ⤴
- 2020Balancing the Grind With Corey Ginnivan ⤴
- 2017Fresh Mints Q&A Panel - AGDA x The Design Kids event ⤴
- 2016"Rapid Iteration" Lightning talk – Collide (Pre-event for Mixin Conf)